Saturday, December 6, 2008

To dance or not to dance is the question?

Hi, I have had six hours of sleep but i don't plan on going to sleep anytime soon. I am ecstatic cause i have good grades oh my crow so annoying to have to worry about that so much!!!!!! Reading a book is always fun (for me). What do you think about my title i know what you are thinking i am actually asking if i should dance omc don't take it so literally gosh!! My bros are good-including mark-i guess but as a sister you don't really get much info... Sometimes... but sometimes you get more than anyone. i need some good music so if you have any good ideas please tells me *_*!!!! You want to know something? well i don't understand girls minds and i am a girl Ugh too much girl drama gets on my nerves!

1 comment:

Sydney Roberts said...

You should dance. Dancing QUEEN!! YOUNG AND SWEET!!! ONLY 17!!!!!